Episode Eleven — Jim Butcher Interview
Release Date: 2011-09-14
Hosts: The Gneech, Graveyard Greg, Buck Turner
Guest: Jim Butcher
- Welcome and host intros
- Short Story Headlines
- Gneech: “Curses” by Jim Butcher (in Naked City: Tales of Urban Fantasy)
- Greg: “Mile 81” by Stephen King
- Buck: “Palimpsest” by Catherynne Valente
FEATURE: Jim Butcher Interview (19:58)
THE BLOODY PEN OF THE RANTING EDITOR (45:26)
- Buck Turner: Keys to fantasy worlds, literal and otherwise.
- Gneech: Intervention panel Sunday 1 p.m. w/ Anthony Zaragoza and Chooch Schubert
- Greg: FANG Volume 5, Welcome to Cappuccinos Kickstarter Project (now 100% funded!), and Dungeons & Denizens is back!
- Buck: We’re sponsored by Furplanet!
- Call for audience participation, suggestions, news items, general plugs
- Would you like to be a guest? Do you have a project to plug?
- site comments
- Subscribe to us!
- Contact us!
- Come back in
twothree weeks! Next show September 28October 5.
This Week’s Music
- Regular intro and outro: “The Third Man Theme” by Rat City Brass, used by permission.
- Courtesy of The Podsafe Music Network: “Journey B” by DanielReal2K, “Flamenco” by B-Sea Surfers, “Naked Under Leather” by Rubber Band Banjo, “Banjo Roids” by ATL Producers, “Honey Cotton” by Alex Cebe, “Chilling Loop” by Upstairs, “Spooky Fractal Magic” by Embertime, “Turn It Up” by Danny Weis, “My Moon” by PJ73, and “Banjo Tango” by Cynthia Sayer.
- Courtesy of http://freemusicarchive.org: “Songe D’Automne” by Latché Swing, “Rythme Gitan” by Latché Swing, “Jovanko” by the Underscore Orchestra, and“Chosen Kale Mazel Tov” by the Underscore Orkestra.